PFN Next Generation 911 Call Routing Service
The NG 911 network, built and operated by Peninsula Fiber Network, LLC (PFN), delivers E9-1-1 emergency service voice and related caller data to Public Service Answering Points (PSAP) via a private, secure, redundant, and monitored, IP network.
PFN NG 911 service exceeds the FCC 13-158, NG 911 specification and provides the features demanded by both urban and rural PSAPs.
- Fully redundant call routing network, FCC 13-158 compliant
- Dynamic Call Routing, calls can be routed to other, subtending PSAPs during peak traffic periods
- Full, two-way texting, in and out of any PSAP, with greatly improved location accuracy
- Telematics (integration with Uconnect, Sync, OnStar, etc)
- MEVO disaster recovery phones (hot stand-by for your PSAP)
- Network management tools (suite of network traffic monitoring and real-time reports
The PFN 911 network is designed as an Emergency Services IP Network (ESInet). This network is compliant with the concepts envisioned in various NENA “Next Generation 9-1-1” documents and Technical Information Documents (“TID”).
PFN Business Development
1901 West Ridge Street, Suite B
Marquette, MI 49855
906 387 6617